1. We should learn to deal with the problems that we meet in our life.
2. I have understood that realizing the goal means facing challenge bravely.
3. Only 40% of 5-year-old children have access to pre-school education.
4. He said that he would not like to accept this job at the cost of his spare time.
5. The sound of the radio upstairs interfered with my work.
6. The bell rings at 20-minute intervals, which means it is 11:20 now.
7. The book has been well reviewed, but in terms of actual sales it hasn’t been very successful.
8. Obviously, I’m disappointed at the way things have turned out.