621. In the log lodge he said some illogical apologies.
622. The slogan crier saw the dog and frog jump to and fro in the fog.
623. I recognized the large-sized prize and seized it.
624. The lying liar lied to the dying diet maker that the tie was dyed blue.
625. The unyielding man fiercely pierced the shield in the field.
626. Perhaps something happy will happen to the unhappy man.
627. The Greek checked his cheeks on the weekend.
628. The troop's stoop on the loop became the top topic at the bus stop.
629. The chop shopkeeper let the blood drip to the crops.
630. The pop song is popular in the populous city.
631. Regretfully, we can't regulate the irregular liner on the gulf.
632. The pig is obliged to dig a big pit for the pigeon.
633. In this district I can strictly distinguish the distinct distinctions of bee's stings by instinct.
634. In the Administration, this minister is in charge of registering regional religions.
635. The energetic enemy submerged in the water on the verge of the emergency.
636. The muscular musician found the bud in the mud in the museum.
637. I also heard of the false pulses elsewhere.
638. The kid kidnapper can't get rid of a ridiculous kidney disease.
639. My niece sacredly sacrificed a piece of pie to the God.
640. The sinful single singer's finger skin is singular.